Workplace and position
Tumo Center for Creative Technologies (Simonyan Educational Foundation) - Chief Accountant
Academic title (if any ) Ph.D
2011 Certified Chief Accountant and qualification of Auditor
2004 - 2008 Accounting and Audit, Bachelor Degree, Armenian State University of Economics
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION and MEMBERSHIP
- Association of Accountants and Auditors, Full Member (AAAA);
- Qualification of Chief Accountant, RA Ministry of Finance,
- Auditor qualification, RA Ministry of Finance,
- Certificate of Auditor, Chamber of Auditors of the Republic of Armenia
- SME Cooperation Association
Work experience: as a practice, as a teacher
Armen Petrosyan has work experience since 2010 with the following specializations:
SME tax-accounting sphere: corporate, labor, contract-supply transactions, construction, intellectual property, online establishment of legal entities for commercial and non-commercial organizations, tax accounting, tax-business consulting, accounting service, etc.
Financial, tax and accounting of non-profit organizations: grant-business legal relations, appeal of administrative acts, participation in drafting legislation, development of charter, introduction of accounting system, development of internal accounting policies.
Education: Accounting, financial modeling and analysis, tax accounting and reporting, auditing and training, seminars conduction, mentoring and facilitation of business model development.
Armen has been a tax expert and consultant on projects funded by the EU, USAID, and UNHCR.
Indicate how long and what kind of business you've managed / founded / worked for
- Providing tax advice;
- Assessing tax risks, compiling a legal opinion with recommendations for their solution;
- Preparation of superior complaints and other grievance documents;
- Development of charters and other legal documents for legal entities establishing commercial and non-commercial organizations;
- Development of internal policies of legal entities, including accounting policy, business plan, canvas model, customer satisfaction, balanced scorecard, internal legal acts, asset management and other documents;
- Preparation of legal compliance programs for individuals, individual entrepreneurs' financial compliance programs, accounting rules, internal working rules, procurement, grants, business trip policies, and other similar documents;
- Drafting grant agreements for non-profit organizations (sub);
- Formulation of standard civil law contracts;
- External audit
- Lectures at the American University of Armenia, the Yerevan State Institute of Cinema and Theater, and a number of educational centers.
- 2011 to present, MS Excel Training Trainer and mentor
- 2016 - present: Financial Modeling Program Trainer and mentor
- 2019 - present: Business Skills Mentor, Trainer
- 2016 - 2019, Business Automation Project Manager
- 2019 - Grant Application Evaluation Specialist
- 2018 - Social Entrepreneurship Concept Advisor
Methods used in teaching
Applied Finance ․ training of practical methods
Expert achievements and promotion
- Certificate in “Risk Analysis of Business Projects” - International Center for Agribusiness Research and Education (WIPO) Foundation
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, Leadership and Team Building - Federation of Youth Clubs
- Certificate in Financial Risk Management - International Academy of Business
- Avoiding fraud and abuse,
- Global Anti-Corruption (Anti-Corruption (International) Training
- Behavior model training
- Government contracts
He has participated in a number of seminars, courses, workshops and other professional events in Romania, Turkey and Greece.
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES
Armenian (mother tongue),English (excellent),Russian (good)
Making data driven decisions only.
- Cost calculation
- Budgeting ․ The role of the budget and meaning
Areas of mentoring
- Business plan development
- Development of a financial plan
- Development of tax policy