Workplace and position
Head of the NGO “ODB Brussels” (Belgium)
Academic title (if any) Ph.D
Master of Linguistics
Work experience: as a practice, as a teacher
- 14 years of professional experience in the design and implementation of international and multi-component development / cooperation projects (EU, DANIDA, SIDA, USAID, Nordic Council of Ministers, German Ministry of Foreign Affairs) aimed at promoting cooperation between CSOs from the East.
- Partnership Countries (EaP) and EU Member States (in the areas of social entrepreneurship, renewable energy, higher education, environmental protection, culture, sustainable transport),social entrepreneurship development and youth empowerment.
- Good knowledge of the social entrepreneurship environment in the Eastern Partnership countries, the EU and the USA.
- Experience in developing training courses aimed at developing entrepreneurial skills among youth and women in three international projects.
- Mentor experience in youth entrepreneurship projects.
- Training experience in social entrepreneurship.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work in a multicultural environment, experience in organizing international forums (for over 300 participants) and festivals for over 3000 participants (over a ten-day event marathon).
- Good experience in external evaluation of international projects, including social impact assessment of projects (using SROI methodology and ASHOKA fund).
Indicate how long and what kind of business you've managed/founded/worked for
Expert in the field of social entrepreneurship development, co-founder and head of the NGO “ODB Brussels” (Belgium),experience in coaching on development of the potential of NGOs since 2011, social entrepreneurship - since 2015.
Analytical and research skills, professional photography.
Methods used in teaching
Expert achievements and promotion
SAP up coordinator - international competition of social start-ups (Belarus),member of the COST network (European Cooperation in Science and Technology).
Models, criteria for social enterprises, stages of social enterprise development, lean start-up methodology, social entrepreneurship in Belarus and worldwide, seed financing (crowdfunding and crowdsourcing),lean start-up canvas, minimum viable product (MVP).
Advocacy, work with various target groups, organizational development, development of fundraising strategies, PR strategies for NGOs, writing project applications, assessing the needs of local communities, horizontal (cross-cutting values) in the program and project activities of NGOs.
Areas of mentoring
Social entrepreneurship seed financing (crowdfunding and crowdsourcing),lean start-up canvas, minimum viable product (MVP). Mentor in youth entrepreneurship projects, non-profit organizations.